We would like to invite you to become a member of The Green Organisation.
If you help the environment by recycling, reducing or re-using your business materials we can help you to benefit from your environmental endeavours.
More and more people are choosing to do business with green companies and you can prove your eco-friendly credentials by signing up to our Code of Green Conduct and using The Green Organisation membership logo on your letterheads, literature and livery.
As a member, we will do all we can to help you to profit from your environmental commitment.
We have helped other Green Organisation members to:
• Increase profitability
• Obtain non-repayable grant funding
• Reduce energy costs
• Slash water bills
• Win local government tenders
• Establish subsidised social enterprise schemes to create training and job opportunities
• Earn massive positive publicity
• Improve marketing effectiveness
• Save huge amounts on business costs
• Make valuable new contacts
• Attend major events free of charge
• Lobby for change at Government level
• Meet and network with target customers
• Maximise sales opportunities for products and services
We can help your business to grow and to be recognised as making a positive contribution to the environment.
As a member, we will give you:
• The Green Organisation Code of Green Conduct, for you to sign and display in your premises
• A Membership Certificate to display and/or accompany tender documents
• Unlimited use of our logo on your literature, letterheads, livery, website, etc.
• Media publicity announcing your membership
• A free advertisement on our website (which gets 1,000,000+ hits a year) – with a link to yours.
NB: Advertising on our website is exclusive to our members and Green Apple Award winners. No-one else is allowed to advertise with us or benefit from implied endorsement.
• A 300-page work of reference on environmental best practice
• Free one-to-one marketing consultancy
• Editorial space in Eco Echo, the e-newspaper
• Hotline access to our environmental reference library
• Social media publicity opportunities
• AND a tree will be planted on your behalf to mark your membership.
And that’s not all!
You can join The Green Organisation at a level to suit your business needs and priorities – choosing the benefits package that is best for you.
As well as the standard benefits listed above, you can choose to be a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum member and enjoy a greater range of discounts, opportunities and initiatives that have been introduced in response to members’ requests.
We can also involve you in our environmental initiatives so that you reap the benefit and recognition that you deserve, and meet the people who can help you to achieve your commercial objectives.
Our guarantee to you
Membership of The Green Organisation starts at less than 83p a day – and if you don’t save at least TWICE your membership fee on all of the savings available to you, we will give you another year’s membership absolutely free of charge.
The Green Organisation is not just a membership scheme;
• it is not just a body that plants thousands of trees to sustain the planet for generations to come;
• it is not just the organiser of one of the world’s most respected awards campaigns
• its main purpose is to help others to follow leading examples of environmental best practice
• and to help the victims of environmental disasters around the world.
Overseas we have helped to:
• Provide fresh water supplies in regions where none existed
• Negotiate a Third World lighting system that will greatly boost the national economy
• Plant thousands of trees for sustainable jobs, food, independence and wildlife
• Supply flood defences in risk areas
• Deliver tents and bedding for earthquake victims
• Collect and ship toys for tsunami orphans
• Give recycled sports kit and equipment to emerging nations
• Recycle computers and mobile phones for the under-privileged
• Sponsor a new solar engine that is twice as effective as any competitor
• Support animal welfare initiatives
• Combat pirate trawler men taking the lives and livelihoods of native fishermen
• Develop a combustion engine add-on that doubles miles per gallon
Now, what can we do for you?